This is a first call for the submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentations at the 2019 ASASWEI Conference.
Deadline: 30 April 2019
- A separate Abstract Submission form must be electronically completed submitted for each abstract.
- Please find the Abstract Submission form at https://goo.gl/forms/oU259Cj3m9nKxDyq1
- Please carefully read and follow the instructions on the form.
- All abstracts must be submitted online at the link provided above. No emailed or faxed abstracts will be accepted.
- On submission of the form, the lead presenter will receive email notification of the submission. Please retain this for your records and share it with your co-presenters.
- Submissions may be in either oral presentation or poster presentation format. Please specify on the abstract form which format your abstract falls into. I f not specified, we will assume that your submission is meant for a poster presentation.
- The organisers would like you to note that while we try to accommodate everyone with their first choice of presentation format, this is not always possible. When oral presentation slots are full, a presenter who requests an oral presentation may be offered an opportunity to participate in a poster presentation.
- If there are more acceptable oral presentations than there are slots, presenters who have submitted more than one abstract will be asked to select the one they wish to present orally. The other will be allocated for a poster presentation.
- There will be a time slot allocated for presenters to speak to their posters.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of each presenter to check the date and time of their presentation prior to arrival at the conference.
- The final selection of abstracts and format of presentations (oral or poster) will be decided by the Scientific Committee and Conference Chairpersons.